Workplace Centre is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Development Team Lead
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
About Workplace Centre: The Workplace Centre is a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills development as well as HR process intervention services to its clients. At The Workplace Centre we work with our clientele to build their knowledge and develop a career road map which will give them a competitive advantage in their chosen fields of endeavour. We develop in our clientele essential soft and technical skills as they prepare for and work in an ever demanding business world.
- Develops, deploy, and maintain all in house developed applications
- Work with external software developers to ensure excellence service delivery
- Gathers requirement for software delivery and updates
- Collaborates with all software vendors and consultants assigned to the organizations
- Ensure data backup is done at the appropriate time interval
- Ensure all internet applications are working effectively to enable prompt delivery of services.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
.Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022..
|Job Category||Software Developer Jobs in Nigeria|