Reliance Health is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Lead
Location: Lagos (Remote)
About Reliance Health: Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years leading a QA team.
- Minimum of 4 years QA-specific experience with at least 2 years experience in Test Automation
- Experience in Gherkins, Selenium preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working on a 100% remote team is nice to have
- Excellent time management
- Able to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Comprehends and follows web security best practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Self-development skills to keep updated with fast-changing trends.
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a start-up environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment