IPNX Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment.
Job Title: Solutions & Research Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Eng in Computer Engineering, BEng Electrical Electronics or any IT related degree. (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate); CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- MSc involving Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or similar fields
- Industry Certifications in AWS, CISSP, CCDP, CCNP, and CCIE
- Customer centric and stakeholders management
- Good LAN/WAN network design and implementation skills
- Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills • Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team
- Design and analytical troubleshooting of LAN, WAN network and Internet-data architecture with good knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP etc)
- Good knowledge of installation and configuration of core network devices and its relevant integration to the network (LAN, MAN & WAN)
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to
- Network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary
- Ability to confidently communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Pre-Sales & Post-Sales Management
- Project management skills also desirable
- 3 years of experience with Fiber to the Home (FTTH) infrastructure, and experience in construction on new outside and inside plant (OSP/ISP) fiber infrastructure
- Experience presenting technical concepts to a general audience
- Basic experience with basic configurations of enterprise or carrier grade networking equipment such as routers, switches, firewalls, encoders, optics, and Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing(DWDM)
- Previous commercial engineering experience
- Experience in technical consulting and customer handling
- Proven experience in data analytics, statistical methods and models
- Experience and knowledge related to different research methodologies and comfort in how these approaches would work
- Experience working in a Service Provider environment and providing technical support to end customer solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian and global Information Technology Industry especially Telecommunications.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria, Research / Survey Jobs in Nigeria|