Halifield Schools is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Education Need (SEN) Teacher
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
About Halifield Schools: Halifield Schools founded in 1996 was initially situated on Salami Street, Mende until 2003 when it relocated to its permanent premises on Oki Lane, Maryland, Lagos. In 2009, Halifield commenced a secondary school which is a preparatory ground for university entry and a grooming centre for adolescents.
- B.Sc in Special Education or related courses; M.Sc is a plus.
- Special education: 5 – 7 years experience (Preferred).
- Proven experience as a Special Education Teacher or relevant role.
- Good knowledge of current special education topics and methodologies.
- Experience working with children with a wide range of disabilities.
- Ability to create IEPs.
- A patient, resourceful, and resilient personality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Add A Comment