Chipper is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Software Engineer – Crypto Backend
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
About Chipper: Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services..
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- 5+ years of experience working in either Crypto or Fintech
- 5+ years of experience working with API Integrations
- Can bring new technologies and patterns to the wider engineering team
- Experience working across multiple teams, leading multiple initiatives and being a technical force multiplier for teams
- Experience architecting systems and then implementing them
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- You have completed a degree in Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- Bonus: You have the ability to program or understand smart contracts and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply online
- If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- If there are any accommodations that we can provide during the interview process that help you to be confident and do your best work, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||IT / ICT (Tech./Web Dev./Software Eng./Systems Mgt/Programmimg/Engineering) Jobs in Nigeria|