KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Coordinator
Vacancy Number: KN083
Locations: Delta & Rivers
Reports to: The Central Project Coordinator
About KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation: KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable TB control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
- Minimum of a Degree in Medicine. Additional advantage include Master’s Degree in Public Health or other relevant Public Health disciplines.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Possess strong management, interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience working with: HIV & TB or health prevention program at various levels
- Experience with USAID or UN projects or any development partner is an advantage.
Behavioral competencies and skills:
- Strong coordination, planning, and supervisory skills.
- Competent with operational plan development, implementation and evaluation of results.
- Comfortable planning and delivering multiple activities under pressure to strict deadlines and high levels of precision.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to identify and develop relevant areas of work.
- Able to communicate complex issues in a concise, accessible and engaging manner.
- Proven working knowledge and fluency in written and oral English required.
- Fluent oral and strong analytical, written English communications skills are required.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including 3 professional references and a Motivation Letter stating their LGA to: [email protected] using the Job Title, Location and Vacancy Number as the subject of the email.
- We only consider applications that are received through the KNCV TB Foundation Nigeria recruitment email.
- Applications sent by any other means or delivered to other addresses will not be considered under this application.
- For more information, please contact us via: +234 (0)9030349255 .
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2023.