Crown Agents is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Field Agent
Location: Nigeria (One State Field Agent Per Geo-Political Zone)
Slots: 6 Openings
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 1-year Full Time Project Employee
Sector: Health and Humanitarian
Start date: February 2023
About Crown Agents: Crown Agents is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
- Master’s level Certification in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- Member of professional bodies ICAN, ACCA.
- Experience working with the State Primary Healthcare Agency/Board on Routine Immunisation, Supplementary Immunisation and COVID-19 vaccination programmes.
- Experience in the healthcare sector and public health programmes.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Crown Agents is committed to diversity and will always promote diversity for all candidates as well as a business culture that reflects that belief. Crown Agents will treat everyone equally irrespective of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation, and places an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
- Crown Agents shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidates are selected for interview, or in any terms of employment, and will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the role.
- Crown Agents is committed to being an organisation enhanced by diversity and encourages applications from anyone who shares our values and commitment to improving the lives of communities affected by poverty or conflict.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
|Job Category||Field Worker|