Banyan Global is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Human Resources for Health (HRH) Coordinator
About Banyan Global: Banyan Global is a development consulting firm, founded on the principle that integrating expertise and experience from the development community and private sector will achieve a broad and lasting impact. Our unique team comprises seasoned private sector and international development professionals. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Banyan Global maintains staff around the world. Banyan Global is a women-owned small business.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Public Health, Health Systems, Health Policy and Planning, or another related field.
- Experience implementing projects or initiatives focused on strengthening health systems, with a focus on HRH, health policy and administration, and/or health systems assessment.
- Experience working productively with health system stakeholder entities including government, public- and private-sector providers, donors, and local community-based organizations (CBOs).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral, and written communications skills in English.
- Ability to work well on a team.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2023.