Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Genesis Cinemas, has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and efficient management of stocks with correct stock entries which are updated in a timely manner. You will work closely with the Cost Controller, Lagos to ensure that stock control procedures are in place and adhered to in order to safeguard company inventory, minimize the risks associated with inventory loss and optimize stocks in trade.
- Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
- Analyzing supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock.
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
- Evaluating vendors and suppliers’ offers and negotiating profitable purchase prices.
- Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed.
- Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays.
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labeling.
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
- Performing regular inventory audits and keeping stock purchasing within budget.
- Maintaining and updating daily shipment records, as well as purchases and pricing reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or OND / HND in Accounting
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a stock controller in a similar industry
- Proficiency in inventory management software, such as Zoho Inventory and Katana
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices
- Extensive experience in supply chain data analysis
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Stock Controller|