Abuja Clinics is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Employment Type: Full-time
About Abuja Clinics: Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Should have OND in Accounting / Banking and Finance or related courses with at least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical outfit preferably. experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment Performs related work as assigned.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.