Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Working Hours: 208 working hours per month
Contract Period: Six Months
Possibility of extension: Yes
Contract: 208 working hours per month
Salary Scale Level: 4
- Executing the stock management activities (receipt, storage, and issuance to projects or other departments of medical supplies, food items, spare parts, tools, equipment and/ or other logistics materials), according to the line manager’s instructions and MSF standards and protocols, in order to ensure the overall functioning of MSF activities.
- Supervise material orders and dispatching in order to ensure rational use.
- Receive orders and deliveries, identifying potential disparities against cargo manifest when applicable
- Ensure the physical and administrative management of the stock daily
- Ensure that all goods are received in the right way, waybill signed, and comments done during reception.
- Responsible for the physical reception at the warehouse by ensuring the conformity of the items ordered and delivered
- Ensure that the RTS form is filled and updated all time deliveries are done in the warehouse and share it with the transport and customs supervisor
- Ensure that the stock cards are filled and updated
- Responsible of libelling all articles in the shelves to ease their identification
- Participate in of periodic inventories organized by the supply department
- Responsible for the security of the warehouse during opening hours
- Ensure the application of the FEFO principle first expire first out to prevent the expiration of certain stored items
- Clearly view orders on time before sending goods, (according to transport means) weighs and labels freight with corresponding shipping number, destination, number of shipping units, waybill number, weight and mode of transport in accordance with the line manager’s instructions
- Responsible of cleaning and arranging the warehouse in the way to optimize stock management standard guideline
- Desirable: Literacy essential
- Desirable – Secondary Education and Warehouse Management related studies
- Essential – previous experience of at least 2 years in similar or relevant positions.
- Desirable – previous experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries
- Mission working language.
- Essential – basic mathematics and use of measuring equipment
- Desirable – computer literacy (word, excel)
- Desirable – ability to do basic repairs.
Gross Monthly Salary
According of MSF National Salary Scale – Level 4
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: MSF Encourages Women and People with Disabilities to Apply.
|Job Category||Store Manager Jobs in Nigeria|