About The Company
Greenlight Planet is owned and operated by engineers, sales force experts, and operations gurus who love to solve difficult problems that change our customers’ lives before our eyes. Our offices across the world are cultural melting pots of technological and grass-roots innovation.
We are searching for qualified persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sun King Store Executive
Location: Anyigba, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reporting to: State Business Manager, West East.
- Greenlight Planet is looking for a Sun King Store Executive to be responsible for ensuring that the overall performance targets of the Sun King Store in Anyigba is met, both in terms of quality and quantity.
- The team You Would Join: Sun King EasyBuy Direct Sales, Nigeria – Greenlight’s pay-as-you-go (PAYG) direct sales channel is rapidly growing its presence in Nigeria, and we are looking for experienced sales leaders to join our team. Our PAYG enabled products allow consumers to pay for their Sun King products over a period of 4-18 months. The inbuilt PAYG technology enables customers to pay for a few days’ or weeks’ worth of energy at a time, and it monitors how far they have progressed towards the completion of their payment plan.
- The Sun King EasyBuy Direct business launched in Nigeria in 2017 and as of June, 2021 employs more than 230 people. Based on significant growth in the market, we are rapidly expanding our presence to broaden our reach to under-electrified households in Nigeria.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
- Stock Management: Receive, store and issue stocks in the shops via the POS system, Angaza and any other system as advised. Single point of contact for all inventory allocated to the area headquarters
- Customer Service: Respond to and offer appropriate guidance to all customers (existing, walk-in and prospective customers) ensuring they receive first-class support
- Reporting: Prepare and submit regular and ad hoc reports on:
- Stock holding – weekly
- Store management – System failures, Alarm performance, repairs, security issues etc.
- Customer service – Customer complaints, warranty claims, 1st Screening reports etc.
- Products available in the field
- Asset Management: Safeguard company assets to avoid losses, damage and ensure risk aversion in running the shop facilities.
- Store Management: Ensure the shop is presentable always – valid trading licenses, shop cleanliness, floor arrangement, product handling, OSHA audit certificates etc.
- Regulatory Compliance: Track and update the headquarters on any changes in regulation that affect the store operations
- Sales Operations Support: Provide maximum support to the sales team in stock management, sales generation and maintaining best in class relationships with energy officers and a team leader in the AHQ.
- Budgeting and Cost Tracking: Ensure all shop expenses are tracked and reported as directed.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time
The ideal Sun King Store Executive:
- Has a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Has at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role – preferably in a customer-facing and stock management role.
- Possess customer service skills and values the representation of the voice of the customer.
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills – MS Excel skills mandatory.
- Experience in the use of technology – smartphone and web-based applications.
- Is honest, trustworthy and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Is results-oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.
- The first step is to apply for the job opening through Greenlight’s career website or by emailing your resume to one of our HR representatives.
- You can expect an email response within three weeks regarding the status of your application.
- If you are shortlisted for consideration, we’ll set up a conversion with you to learn more about your interests and background, share more about the job requirements and Greenlight Planet, and to answer any initial questions you may have.