We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for regulatory affairs.
- Responsible for organizing product license.
- Liaising with external bodies and agencies on health and pharmaceutical matters.
- Liaising with bodies such as pharmacist council of Nigeria, national agency for food and drugs administration and control, pharmaceutical society of Nigeria, federal and state ministry of health, custom and excise authorities.
- Handle record and product documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Must be a member of pharmacist council of Nigeria.
- 3-5 years working experience.
- Must have a working relationship with NAFDAC especially in the area of drug registration and importation.
- Good knowledge of drug rules and manufacturing of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Good communication skills, time management, goal oriented and ability to work under less supervision.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Superintendent Jobs in Nigeria|