We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Assistant
Job Code: SCM005
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaning and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
- If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare Scope of work for request for Quotes and expression from prequalified bidders.
- Assist with the preparation of local Purchase Order (LPO), collate the relevant documentation to support consideration and approval of bid review report and LPO.
- Develop and Monitor price change of commodities in a price database.
- Provision of timely feedback to requisition concerning the status of order/service and also ensuring enquiries and complaint are addressed promptly and satisfactory.
- Keeps and monitor trackers of approved purchase request forms and provide regular update on status to the Senior Supply Chain Officer.
- Provide staff with information on status of request and ensure timelines in meeting request of Staff.
- Carry out market survey, seek/identifies better alternative sources of supply and assist in vendor verification.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or his/her designate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent qualifications in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing & Supply, or related field preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of donor regulations especially USG rule on procurement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building abilities.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems and suggest solutions.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Supply Chain Assistant, Abuja, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU).
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated, if suitable applications are received.
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria|