Alfred & Victoria Associates is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Wawa, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
About Alfred & Victoria Associates: Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
- BA / B.Sc in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field from a reputable institution.
- Must have relevant professional qualifications.
- 5 – 7 years experience in related industry.
- Preferred candidate should have sales experience in lightings product/Diesel generating set.
- Supply Chain Management certification is strongly preferred
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.
- Experience managing and improving supply chain data, information and processes.
- Actively seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain by streamlining steps and locating the best prices for inventory.
- Professional communication skills are essential when conversing and negotiating with vendors.
- Exceptional ability to conceptualize large-picture projects and foresee challenges and needs to be addressed
- Top-level understanding of all aspects of supply chain processes.
- Ability to research companies and determine the best vendors to reach out to for various projects.
- Previous experience with Supply Chain Management is essential.
- Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Excel and others relevant to company processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skill.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel & PP).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|