We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Growth Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The responsibility of the Supply Growth Manager is to create, manage and grow a network of partners across all vehicle categories that truQ uses to serve its clients.
- Develop a workable and scalable plan around building a network of partners across strategic locations in states where truQ is operational.
- Coordinate and execute such plans working with necessary stakeholders to drive up growth in supply.
- Manage the community of agents that source for supply as appropriate with various initiatives.
- Scale such plans from Lagos into other states as truQ expands out over the coming months.
- Collaborate with management to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report the results of partners’ engagement with truQ.
- Scale such plans from Lagos into other states as truQ expands out over the coming months
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience sourcing for and managing various transportation partners.
- Strong strategy and analytic skills.
- Solid OT in relating with the street and powering retail efforts.
- Good reporting skills.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal) skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of and understanding of the logistics space.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation/ Supply Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|