Dangote Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sustainability Analyst
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Sustainability
About Dangote Group: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Economics, Energy Management, Environmental Science, relevant Engineering discipline. Master’s Degree in related courses such as Sustainable development would be an advantage.
- 6+ years of experience in Sustainability, Environmental & Social Risk Management, Renewable Energy, Consulting in related fields.
- 2+ in Sustainability Reporting using GRI or related global reporting standards such as ISO-26000 (Social Responsibility), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- Other related professional experiences.
Skills and Competencies:
- Negotiation and crisis management skills.
- Demonstrated experience of talent development and leadership of a technical site-based team.
- Demonstrated experience of effective communication to a broad range of audiences, including plant employees, plant leadership and sustainability institutions.
- Experience with Continuous Emission Monitor Systems and associated compliance reporting.
- Ability to build robust business cases, making data-driven decisions.
- Experienced in Sustainability Reporting using global standards and frameworks.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment