Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Enhancement Accountant
Job Category: Fixed Term
About Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative : Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
- MSc in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent with 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Experience in accounting and accounting principles sufficient to prepare complex and detailed financial and budgetary analyses
- Experience in financial reporting, and financial management systems applications.
- Experience with USAID-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria
- CPA, ACA or recognized equivalent is required.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click Here for More Information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.