Smiling Hearts Initiatives International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead
Locations: Maiduguri – Borno and Adamawa (With frequent travel to field offices / deep field offices across Areas of operations)
Employment Type: Contract
About Smiling Hearts Initiatives International: Smiling Hearts Initiatives International (SHI) is a non-governmental, nonprofit organization founded in Nigeria and has been operational since 2016 as Zumunchi Hearts Initiative International before its official registration with the CAC on the 10th October 2018 as Smiling Hearts Initiative International (SHI Int.). SHI Int. is committed to immediate humanitarian relief and support to those in urgent need and also protects dignity of persons affected by natural deserter, violence crime or any other emergency. Independent, private and nonprofit, Nigerian base NGO SHI Int’l (operating under the Nigerian law) respects a strict political and religious impartiality, and operates following principles of non-discrimination, transparency, according to its core values: Compassion, Equality, Diversity, Integrity, Team Work and Responsiveness
- University degree in Social Sciences from an accredited academic University or institute.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in social projects / recovery programming/ humanitarian programmes / community stabilization.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Excellent knowledge about excel and operational planning is required.
- Experience with international organization is an advantage.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: SHI is an equal opportunity organization with high regards to Gender, as such qualified female candidate are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead|