United Bank for Africa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Credit Monitoring
About United Bank for Africa: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- First Degree in quantitative subjects (Accounting, Economics, Bus. Admin, Banking & Finance, etc)
- Post Graduate Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience required
- Computer literate
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here for more information
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead|