First Bank of Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Payments (Transaction Banking)
Job Identification: 719
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Schedule Full time
Job Category: FBN Gen.
Job Shift: Day
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited: First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any related discipline.
- MBA or Advance Degree equivalent in Business administration, Finance or related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in banking.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Proven knowledge in relevant Transaction Banking products and related business aspects.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2022 (10:16 PM).
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead|