We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Manager – Call Center Operations
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Workplace type: Onsite
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Department: EasyBuy Program Management
About the Job
- The Team Manager – Call Center Operations is a dedicated, supportive Call Center team leader who can coach and motivate call center representatives as they field calls from and to clients.
- The Team Manager – Call Center Operations will support call centre employees and assist in the training and mentoring process, ensuring that every agent is well prepared for their calls.
- They will continue to support Agents after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration.
- You should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act a resource to the call centre agents.
- Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them
- Hosting 1-2-1’s and team meetings
- Keeping up to date with business development and new product lines
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager
- Manage day-to-day line activities, prioritize and make risk/impact assessments within
- existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
- Use company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
- Lead and inspire a team of customer service agents to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction
- Support the Head of Sales to deliver business targets and objectives and create a performance orientated culture
- Keep up to date with any industry changes affecting the business and relaying this knowledge back to the team
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- Deliver the allocated part of the operation within agreed budgets, service levels and business targets
- Escalate any appropriate problems to senior management
- Support the Senior Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Team management experience
- Coaching and communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a contact center environment as a Team Lead
- Experience within customer services
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong coaching and people-development skills through call listening, quality feedback, etc.
- Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations
- Energetic and motivating individual
- Creative thinking
- Background in technical and credit finance management
- Managed customer escalations which ultimately resulted in favorable customer satisfaction rating.
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead|