First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Business Process Improvement
Job Identification: 585
Job Schedule: Full time
- Acts in the absence of the Senior Team Lead, Business Process Improvement
- Participates in the evaluation of Business Process Improvement-related risks analysis.
- Participates in annual audit planning for Business Process Improvement
- Participates in managing all exceptions arising from:
- Digital business audits
- Risk assessment carried out from time to time,
- External Auditors (CBN, PWC, PKF & NDIC) related to Digital Business audit
- To ensure they are fixed to improve the processes and operations
- Participates in the periodic audit of business process applications
- Participates in projects and project assurance reviews
- Participates in review of Change Management Framework reviews
- Maintains the Security of all Information entrusted to the staff
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Maintains the Security of all Information entrusted to the staff.
- First Degree preferably in Computer Science or Business-related discipline with strong Information Systems component, higher degrees/professional certification (CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001:2005 Lead Auditor or Implementer).
- 1 year in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria|