United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Data Warehouse & Analytics
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- To provide analytical support for the bank on business report and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for development and automation of regulatory reports for the entire bank.
- Responsible for designing and providing report and analysis services (whether static, adhoc, dynamic or project-based)
- Propose and effect the execution of improvement initiatives to the bank’s business intelligence
- Automate all agreed processes based on business and regulatory requirements.
- Upload POS and prepaid data that would be available in the future (weekly and monthly).
- Creation of data analysis dashboard for insight development and analytics
- Provide general support of end of day, end of month and end of year processes.
- Support and maintain performance management driven dashboards e.g performance scorecard, ATM profitability, deposit volume, E-product enrolment, cabal dashboards etc.
- Address report requests/problems logged on the portals.
- Support and enhance the appraisal platforms on the bank’s portal group wide
- General support on the aptitude test portal group wide.
- General support on Power BI dashboards for management.
- Contribute to the improvement of the BI/MIS platforms or processes via innovative ideas, strategies and related initiatives.
- Align and perform other duties as may be assigned by the team lead.
- Data trends analytics improvement in the industry.
- Integration of other enterprise data system for rapid and efficient dissemination of financial information and data analytics bank-wide.
- Deployment of latest trend on appropriate and suitable intelligence tool for the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, STEM courses preferably.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- We are looking for a candidate who has impressive understanding of Analytics and MS Excel, use of business intelligence and dashboard tools like Power BI, Tableau, SQL. Our ideal candidate must have good analytical skills with at least 2 years related experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Proficient in programming languages of SQL and basics of PLSQL, Python
- Good knowledge of some data mining skills and the meaning of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) with some practical experience.
- Understanding on the use of some Business Intelligence and Dashboard tools like Power BI, Tableau
- Microsoft certification
- Analytics skills
- Swift knowledge
- Interpersonal and communication skills
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead|