United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Enterprise Application Support
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- To manage and provide support to the bank’s enterprise applications and ensure 24/7 uptime.
- Ensure proper documentation of enterprise application support process / procedures and configuration items.
- Ensure up-to-date procedures for both end-users and operators of these systems.
- Ensure timely understanding of any new software integration into company systems.
- Ensure preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hotfixes, and anti-virus software is carried out as at when due.
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of enterprise application at all times.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Take necessary and prompt corrective actions to ensure the achievement of set objectives
- Ensure that support issues raised by the business are resolved within the agreed TAT.
- Ensure mitigation against future occurrences
- Render periodic report for management decision making.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Enterprise Application Support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 4 years related experience.
- We are looking for a candidate who has knowledge of supporting non-core banking enterprise application.
- Our ideal candidate must have at least 3 years enterprise application support experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Banking operations, policies and procedure
- Basic enterprise integration skills
- Microsoft certification
- Swift knowledge
- Analytical skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead|