We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Internal Audit
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execute audit procedures including tests of internal control effectiveness across subsidiaries
- Monitor and review daily transactions across outlets as assigned, ensuring proper documentation on the company’s ERP system
- Assist in vetting vehicle (and other asset) maintenance cost, job cards managements and other inventory/maintenance activities
- Review daily financial reports as part of revenue assurance and flag any irregularities
- Ensure company compliance with relevant laws and statutes
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls, reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits
- Assist with payroll audit as required.
- Review, analyze and confirm imprest accounts for reimbursement; query irregularities if any
- Pre and post payment audit of all payment vouchers and petty cash vouchers
- Carry out physical spot checks of cash, stock and equipment across various offices and outlets
- Monitor inventory procurement, supply, usage of stock e.g. diesel, spare parts e.t.c across various offices and outlets
- Confirm the physical existence and good working conditions of the company’s assets across all assigned offices and outlets.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve issues and advice appropriately
- Witness sales of used and scrapped items at the terminals
- Carry out special investigation as assigned or required.
- First Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 years’ relevant experience
- Experience from an Audit Firm is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of SAGE and other accounting software.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead|