United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Travel Operations
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- To provide seamless services in terms of ticketing, estacode processing, hotel reservation, and vendor payments.
- Issue travel tickets and process payments to vendors.
- Manage emergency changes/cancellations in a professional and calm manner.
- Handle all incoming travel requests and other processes.
- Register all travel requests consummated (local, international, executive benefit, expatriation, relocation, etc) with necessary details.
- Keep record of flight selection and unused ticket dashboard.
- Prepare necessary documents for payment of per diem to staff embarking on approved business trips abroad (regional and international).
- Keep records of estacode processed and update the estacode dashboard.
- Book hotel accommodation for expatriates, bank visitors, and staff on an official assignment where necessary.
- Log all invoices and ensure payments are made to vendors.
- Track payments to ensure payments are made to the appropriate beneficiary as instructed on the invoice.
- Maintain a dashboard for vendor’s payment.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related field.
- ICAN or related certification is an added advantage.
- 3-4 years of related experience.
- We are looking for a candidate who has knowledge of accounting and hospitality management. Our ideal candidate must be analytical and pay attention to details with at least 3 years of related experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Familiarity with domestic and foreign travel destinations
- Knowledge of the Bank’s policies on Travel
- Time management skills
- Cost management
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Customer service skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and promote team spirit.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead|