United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, User Access and Administration
Employment Type: Permanent
- To provide centralized creation, amendment, deactivation etc. of users on all banking support applications in the Bank.
- To provide control counseling, advisory and decision support service including risk based performance management on user activities in the Bank.
- To create and improve homogenous control culture in user administration functions that aligns with the Bank’s Control and business objectives.
- Strong relationship building
- Ensure that system access provisioning are in line with policy/procedure/regulatory compliance
- Ensure strict compliance with the bank’s logical access controls, security management policies and information security policies in the day to day activities of all Users in the bank.
- Ensure that all user functions are properly executed in line with service level agreements and the bank’s information security policies.
- Strict compliance with user maintenance service benchmarks with business units
- Ensure that Users of all critical and vital applications in the bank are centrally maintained, controlled and valid.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all open issues in the audit report, management letter, regulatory examiners report and other statutory examiners report involving user administration in the bank.
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant control reports to the Team Lead, User Access Management. Department including the monthly control situation report, adhoc unusual incidence report etc.
- Ensure that all system access is duly authorized by the bank’s approved authorizer
- Ensure all exited staff are delete/disabled in a timely manner
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 2-5 years related experience.
- We are looking for a candidate with detailed and extensive working knowledge of intranet mailing facility and the core & ancillary banking applications deployed by the bank.
- Our ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years related experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Auditing skills
- Basic and intermediate banking operations skills
- Comprehensive security management system skills
- Comprehensive information system control skills
- Comprehensive information system audit skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Tactical skills
- SMS fraud and operational risk knowledge
- SMS policy, statue and regulation interpretation / implementation.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online