Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Advisor – Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC)
Level of Effort: Full Time
About Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme: The Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme (ECEWS) is a leading and reputable indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes access to qualitative healthcare, Education and economic strengthening opportunities for all Nigerians. With its headquarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State with a corporate office in Abuja, ECEWS has presence in 17 States across the South-South, South East, South West and North Central Nigeria with a strong client portfolio with the Global Fund to fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria, United States agency for international development (USAID), United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US CDC), The United Nations office of Projects, World Bank & Federal Government of Nigeria. Since its founding in 2001, ECEWS has built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators which has earned her a solid reputation among its funders and is well regarded by competitors and partners alike.
- Degree in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health or a related field; Solid working knowledge (practical skills) in OVC care and support will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in health program management in sub-Saharan Africa/ international health issues including HIV, with at least two years’ experience working on HIV/AIDS counseling and testing programs in international or resource poor settings at supervisory level.
- Experience in coordinating HIV/AIDS program implementation. Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to the Human Resources Unit via: [email protected] using their Full Names, the Position of Interest with Prefered Location as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ECEWS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
- ECEWS does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Technical Services, Technical Specialist|