We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant – Monitoring & Evaluation
Location: Akwa Ibom
Department: ACE -5
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will be engaged to support planning, review and implementation of core M&E activities with the view of ensuring highest data quality for evidence-based decision making and program improvement across EPIC Activity 2 supported facilities.
- S/He will support coordination and oversight functions on strengthening health information systems through strategic information processes and innovations at the state level and across AHNi supported facilities and in line with PEPFAR and USAID guidelines.
- Provide support to sites in the state, including interacting with site Program Managers, M&E focal points, M&E officers of SACA/SASCP, other Implementing Agencies and local research groups on needs and ensuring that these parties understand and can support these requirements.
- Also, s/he will work with program and technical staff to support the correct implementation and use of monitoring and evaluation tools, and adherence to complete, correct and timely reporting, ensuring that the quality of program / project activities adheres to SOPs by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms to ensure quality.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS / MD, BSc / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Physiology or other health-related degrees with 1-year post NYSC work experience
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Health Informatics, Epidemiology, or other relevant disciplines will be an added advantage
- Experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&[email protected] using their Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Technical Services, Technician|