Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Coordinator – M / F
Reference No: 2023-628
Location: Amadi Base, Rivers
Contract type: Permanent Contract
Job Type (Offshore/Onshore); Onshore
About Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited: Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum: B.Tech / HND in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline.
- 5 – 10 years experience in the maritime industry of which 5 should have been in the maritime industry, preferably onboard seagoing vessels.
- Familiarity with ISM / ISPS is a must.
- Ability to use the Microsoft packages: MS Word, Excel, MS Access, Power Point and Outlook.
- Extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of Nigeria marine environment and maritime laws.
- Positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Holder of Marine engineering COC unlimited.
- Previous experience as Technical Superintendent/ Port Engineer/ Base Engineer
- Sound knowledge of MS Office/ Excel skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment Team player with administration and crew.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent communicator, clear and direct.
- Ability to set and meet goals and deadlines.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date