Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer – PMTCT, PrEP & CACX
Job Category: Fixed Term
About Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative: Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) including TB in resource constrained settings.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
|Job Category||Technical Services, Technical Specialist|