Okra is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Product Manager (Core Infrastructure)
About Okra: Our mission is to digitize financial services. We are building the tools and services that will enable developers launch, optimize, & scale financial platforms and services. Our thesis is simply the fact that – financial innovation cannot exist without an Open Finance infrastructure. Essentially, the growth of the African Fintech industry is intrinsically tied to the success of an infrastructure like Okra.
- Experience working in FinTech or Financial Services is a bonus.
- Any previous work in a SaaS company, specifically specialising in APIs is a bonus.
- Are excited by the idea of other teams at Okra being your customers.
- Have technical product management experience in a Product-first, B2B company.
- Have experience working with a digital product used by a technical user base such as PaaS – this could also include APIs, SaaS.
- Have experience working with a product integrated with multiple endpoints – e.g., communications APIs, financial data APIs.
- Can act on data without relying on the complete picture to be built for them; prioritisation is your strength, and you have the ability to win consensus for your ideas amongst your stakeholders.
- Can strike the perfect balance between strategic visionary and tactical operator.
- Are customer-focused; everything you do, you do it to create a platform that our clients love to use.
- Would consider themselves a “people-person” – equally comfortable gathering user feedback, presenting your ideas to engineers or reporting your KPIs back to your product team – communication is key.
- Enjoy working cross-functionally with people from all over the world. Our ambitions are global, and so is the exceptional team we’ve built.
- Can coordinate and successfully deliver large cross-functional technical initiatives.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Application Closing Date