Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN LAGOS STATE - JOB VACANCIES IN LAGOS STATE NIGERIA
Posted 12 months ago
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist
- Our client requires the services of a Technical Sales Representative with experience in the sales and marketing of technology solutions and services.
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to identify customer needs and recommend solutions and services from the company to customer.
- He/she must also be very good in market research to understand relevant trends and opportunities which the organisation can explore to serve its customers.
- To be a successful technical sales representative, you should be able to develop an excellent rapport with your existing customers and source new clients.
- A top-notch Technical Sales Representative should be knowledgeable about competing products and should have the ability to break down technical terminologies to non-technical clients.
- Client prospecting through establishing the needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate solutions/services.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Keeping customers informed about new technological solutions/services.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical solutions/services.
- Working with other team members to successfully close sales engagement.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
Keys Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business or a related field.
- A minimum of four (4) years of technical sales or marketing experience.
- Understanding of the data management, business intelligence and analytics concepts will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- Excellent writing and customer communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Soft Skills: Stakeholder relationship, working with customers and partners, excellent relationship building, win-win and can-do attitude.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|
Add A Comment