Bible Society of Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territorial Distribution Officer
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
About Bible Society of Nigeria: The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
- Must have a First Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or other relevant disciplines.
- Professional certification from a recognized body will be an added advantage.
- 3 years minimum cognate work experience in a structured environment.
- The candidate for this job must be creative by way of product development and innovation and possess analytical skill.
- S/he should have good numerical and human relations skills.
- Successful candidate must have knowledge of Sage 50
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Bible market diversity.
- Must have flair for figures and product codes.
- Must have strong marketing and communication skills.
- Must have high level of social and public relations skills with strong spiritual, mental and moral maturity.
- Must be highly creative and innovative with ability to develop new products.
- Must have strong analytical skills to be able to analyze and interpret distribution trend.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian road network
- Must be highly transparent and honest in all transactions
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2023.