PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the posiition of:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Locations: Zamfara, Yobe & Jigawa
- Key Distributor management to deliver positive ROI.
- Efficient supervision of Secondary sales team to drive products availability/Performance management
- Retail account management and creation
- To set territory sales targets & objectives from the overall business targets and objectives
- Coaching and accompaniment with Directs reports to enhance efficiency
- Managing outlets-ensure proper servicing, settle disputes, handle complaints, communicate trade promotions and consumer promotions, oversee merchandising and manage payment terms.
- Develop Distribution – add new markets, new outlets, new beats, new yans, handcarts, trikes and bikes.
- Meet secondary sales volume and target for the territory
- Manage KD Staff – sales reps and KPO, Review them daily.
- Manage KD Warehouse – maintain FIFO, Stacking norm
- Market visit – At least 12 full days per month, accompanied call with each SR at least one full day in a month.
- Possess a University Degree in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration.
- Possess two to three years experience within a reputable/multinational company.
- Be a computer expert especially in MS Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Have strong numerical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to drive the team to unsurpassed success.
- Be mobile and willing to be flexible in terms of location.
- Previous experience of working in a food industry (preferably edible oil sector) would be advantageous.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|