uLesson is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tertiary Course Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
About uLesson: uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to enable African learners to reach their maximum potential by making high-quality digital education services widely accessible. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by experts in education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing students with an unprecedented learning experience in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
- The ideal candidate should have a Doctorate Degree in any of: Mathematics, Statistics, General Studies, Physics, Computing and Software Engineering, Computing and Data Science, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Public Administration and Policy, Business Management, Accounting and Economics.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in lecturing tertiary students and/or instructional design.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) is preferred.
- Strong project management, writing and communication skills are a must.
- Experience in e-Learning and online teaching is a plus.
- Published work is an advantage.
- Outstanding applicants are those who possess a high level of attention to detail, subject matter expertise, and analytical skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||PHP / MySQL Developer Jobs in Nigeria, Software Developer Jobs in Nigeria, Web Developer Jobs in Nigeria|