Lily Hospitals Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasurer
Location: Warri, Delta
About Lily Hospitals Limited: Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- 5 years work experience.
- Demonstrated experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial management position
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and financial management software including Oracle and others.
- Accuracy when computing and managing numbers.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to envision all aspects of business finances from large scale to minute
- Proven leadership and decision-making abilities in a business setting.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and relevant documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|