Saroafrica International Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Dealer
Employment Type: Full-time
About Saroafrica International Limited: Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saro’s is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saro is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is intended for Saro Oil Palm.
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance related courses with professional qualification(s) in Accounting.
- Relevant postgraduate degree or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 5 – 10 years post qualification professional experience
- Goodknowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages & ERP systems (Knowledge of Navision& SharePoint will be an added advantage).
- Age Requirement: 28 – 35 years old.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
.Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|