First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics
Job Identification: 640
Job Schedule: Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate the development of any required financial models and approaches to deliver the Commercial Banking Group’s annual planning & forecasts.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the Group’s annual planning & budgeting excercise
- Plan and oversee engagement with the business (coverage, products and SRFs) as required to deliver the annual budgets viz financial statement, CAPEX, OPEX and products.
- Drive the implementation of the Commercial Banking Group’s budget, and monitor performance, viz-a-viz budget on a monthly basis.
- Plan and facilitate periodic performance review sessions at Corporate and SBU levels (MPR, QPR).
- Drive and implement cost optimization and control initiatives.
- Develop the relevant framework, policies and processes and implement same to measure, report and analyze the Banking Group’s performance along distinct dimension: customers, segments, products, channels, etc.
- Develop, implement and maintain the framework, includng systems and processes for individual performance measurement, including balanced scorecards, to drive performance in the Commercial Banking Group
- Manage the periodic segment and product analytics process for the bank
- Analyse and benchmark the bank’s performance against competition and industry.
- Implement systems and processes for maintaining account mapping integrity across the SBUs.
- Management of the MIS (Management Information System) reporting and budgeting & planning applications.
- Provide actionable insights and analytics as may be required to drive and optimize the bank’s performance.
- Act as Head of Department in the absence of the HOD.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering.
- Master’s Degree / Professional certification in Accounting or Finance.
- At 15 years’ industry experience and at least 8 years in a MIS, Finance or accounting role.
- Experience in MIS (Management Information System).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, MS access, SQL, etc.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2022 at 09:57 AM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria|