Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President, Finance and Value Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The VP, Finance and Value Management will help manage and refine our financial and operational strategy, identify and track relevant KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- The role will also be responsible for managing financial forecasting, regulatory reporting, valuation, investments
- Develop relationship with entrepreneurs and VC ecosystem
- Term sheets and deal models
- Deal momentums and performance management
- Manage core fintech operations, including settlement
- Financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation activities
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / M.Sc in Accounting or related field. MBA would be an added advantage. Must be ACA/ACCA/ICAN certified
- Minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience in financial reporting, budgeting processing, risk management and financial analysis, operational metrics tracking, market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation activities within the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence key internal stakeholders and clients.
- Advanced written and verbal presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action to internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to operate effectively as a team player
- Ability to identify and pursue multiple initiatives and deliver superior results
- Excellent data analysis skills with Microsoft Excel
- Good PowerPoint skills
- High attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|