Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: VP, Products & Engineering (Senior)
Job Type: Full-Time
Business Segment: Financial Services
- Partner with product and design stakeholders to provide product vision and direction as well as technical vision and direction to ensure alignment with the strategy of Zest
- Analyze product technical needs, translate them to requirements
- Manage developers, engineers, QA and operations, also oversee products and capabilities.
- Evaluate technical risks
- Data pipeline, algorithms, and automated systems
- Testing and product acceptance
- Create and maintain product programs, technical documents
- Secure relevant certifications and standards
Metric of Concern:
- Throughput, Average Response Time (ART), system availability, productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, defect, production, Net Promoter Score (NPS), Adoption, Utilization, cost of acquisition, sustainability
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant course
- MBA / Master’s Degree in Engineering / Product Management will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10+ years of product management leadership in consumer applications.
- Project Management Certification (SCRUM Master/Agile Methodology/Product Analytics knowledge)
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Engineering Technology
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Product Strategy and Roadmap
- Strong Communication Skill
- Leadership and problem solving skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|