ABNL Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waste Management Coordinator II
Location: Akwa Ibom (155-QIT)
Employment Type: Contract
Request: Operations (Tech)
Work Schedule: Standard – 5 days on / 2 days off – 5 days on / 2 days off
About ABNL Limited: ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
- Degree or Diploma in Applies Science, Environmental Management, or equivalent
- Safety leadership qualifications or certifications
- Experience in environmental management and /or waste management, with remote experience preferred
- Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting
- Experience supervising contractors within a dynamic, challenging and/or unpredictable environment
- Experience in the operation of waste facilities (waste processing equipment and landfills)
- Experience in the environmental monitoring of waste facilities and activities (including water, air, noise emissions)
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.