Greengates Group Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
AboutGreengates Group Limited: is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ Experience as a web developer in a fast moving business.
- Must have developed functional web sites for companies and is proficient in the use of modern web development tools and platforms.
- Relevant certifications in Wed development or Digital Marketing will be an added advantage.
The following skill will be required from the right candidate:
- Web development
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Digital Marketing
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Excellent IT skills.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Web Developer Jobs in Nigeria|