Pragmatic Technologies Limited
Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN LAGOS STATE - JOB VACANCIES IN LAGOS STATE NIGERIA, JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 7 months ago
Pragmatic Technologies Limited is a holding company that has top brand presence in Nigeria: PRAG (a top leading brand for stabilizers, inverters, batteries, solar and other power products). It was incorporated in LAGOS, Nigeria with Registration Number 277126. It was registered on 01 Aug 1995. The official brand of Pragmatic Technologies is PRAG.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Technician
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Test and repair all products relating to company business predominantly Inverters ,AVRs and all electrical & mechanical equipments.
- Attend to all complaints as relating to technical faults on the company products.
- Receive incoming returned products (defective) from RMA officer.
- Verify all returned products to ascertain the defectiveness of the product.
- Diagnose the product to confirm the faults
- Clarify with the customer if necessary, the fault to confirm the product faults before repair.
- Carried out the repairs of the defective product base on the diagnosis and other discovered problem.
- Document the repairs parts used for billing by the RMA officer.
- Test the repaired products to confirm the product proper functions.
- HND/OND/Technical Certificate
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Good Electrical knowledge on Wiring (Industrial and Residential)
- Repair and Maintenance of Power Equipment experience (Inverters, AVRs and all electrical & mechanical equipments.)
- An understanding of electrical problems and their potential Solution
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build effective 3rd party and colleague relationships
- Good planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload appropriately and meet challenging deadlines
- Teamwork and Problem solving
- Pragmatic and commercially-minded approach to problem-solving;
- knowledge of solar power and other alternative power supply will be consider and advantage.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Add A Comment