We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Technician
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Test and repair all products relating to company business predominantly Inverters ,AVRs and all electrical & mechanical equipments.
- Attend to all complaints as relating to technical faults on the company products.
- Receive incoming returned products (defective) from RMA officer.
- Verify all returned products to ascertain the defectiveness of the product.
- Diagnose the product to confirm the faults
- Clarify with the customer if necessary, the fault to confirm the product faults before repair.
- Carried out the repairs of the defective product base on the diagnosis and other discovered problem.
- Document the repairs parts used for billing by the RMA officer.
- Test the repaired products to confirm the product proper functions.
- HND/OND/Technical Certificate
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Good Electrical knowledge on Wiring (Industrial and Residential)
- Repair and Maintenance of Power Equipment experience (Inverters, AVRs and all electrical & mechanical equipments.)
- An understanding of electrical problems and their potential Solution
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build effective 3rd party and colleague relationships
- Good planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload appropriately and meet challenging deadlines
- Teamwork and Problem solving
- Pragmatic and commercially-minded approach to problem-solving;
- knowledge of solar power and other alternative power supply will be consider and advantage.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.