Jumia Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies are now available for qualified residents of the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Dubai, Morocco, Algeria, Senegal, Porto, Tunisia, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Shenzhen, Uganda and Africa.
Application has commenced for candidates who wish to join Jumia Careers through the following job vacancies: Delivery Experience Associate – Jumia (Full Time), Security Analyst – Jumia (Full Time), Revenue Manager -Jumia (Full Time), Profitability Analyst (Planning & Performance) – Jumia (Full Time), Pricing Manager – Jumia (Full Time), Strategic Vendor Support -Jumia (Fixed Term)- 1 year and Human Resources Manager – Jumia (Full Time).
Suitable Candidates are asked to visit the Jumia Recruitment Portal to download Jumia job vacancies 2021 online or to apply through their career website by sending spontaneous applications.
Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following Required Skills & Qualifications list to know what you will be required of you to complete your application successfully.
- 1 Is Jumia Recruiting?
- 2 Available Job Vacancies in Jumia Nigeria
- 3 Jumia Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- 4 Important Notes about Jumia Careers Portal
- 5 How to Apply for Jumia Recruitment 2021
- 6 When is Jumia Recruitment Process Closing Date?
- 7 Hot jobs in Nigeria
- 8 About Jumia Nigeria
Is Jumia Recruiting?
Yes, jumia job vacancies 2021 are out online for spontaneous applications of suitable applicants. The Jumia Careers portal has listed over 100 available vacancies in different locations across the globe. It may interest you to see some of the available positions in Nigeria below.
Available Job Vacancies in Jumia Nigeria
|NB.||VACANCY TITLE||JOB TYPE||LOCATION|
|1||Delivery Experience Associate – Jumia||Full Time||Abuja|
|2||Security Analyst – Jumia||Full Time||Nigeria|
|3||Revenue Manager -Jumia||Full Time||Nigeria|
|4||Profitability Analyst (Planning & Performance) – Jumia||Full Time||Nigeria|
|5||Pricing Manager – Jumia||Full Time||Nigeria|
|6||Strategic Vendor Support -Jumia||(Fixed Term)- 1 year||Nigeria|
|7||Human Resources Manager – Jumia (Full Time)||Full Time||Nigeria|
Jumia Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Professionalism and deadline oriented
- Great Attention to details: ability to maintain accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce industry.
Important Notes about Jumia Careers Portal
Here are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Jumia Vacancies 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Jumia recruitment portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by Jumia.
- Start filling out your application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
How to Apply for Jumia Recruitment 2021
- Login to the Jumia Job Portal: https://group.jumia.com/careers?location=nigeria to complete your online form.
- Second, upload your credentials (as required on the site) including the most recent passport photograph.
- Submit your application.
When is Jumia Recruitment Process Closing Date?
The closing date for these jobs is six weeks from the date of publications.
Hot jobs in Nigeria
- Interswitch Group Recruitment
- PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing Recruitment
- Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment
- WorkCity Africa Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Tunde Adejumo & Co Recruitment
- Stedarol Oil Recruitment
- Intuivar Limited Recruitment
- AMA Medical Manufacturing Limited Recruitment
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment
About Jumia Nigeria
Jumia.com is an open business-to-consumer (B2C) platform enabling businesses to reach Africa’s vast and growing consumer market since its inception in June 2012.
Its headquarters are currently in the Yaba area of Lagos, Nigeria and its official working language is English.
What does Jumia do? Jumia is visioned into establishing itself as a destination for quality, branded products, catering to an increasingly sophisticated African consumer(s). It is the most visited B2C online retail website in Africa.
The Jumia recruitment form for interested candidates is now available on Jumia Job vacancies application portal which will be is provided as you read.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions about Jumia Job Vacancies, please feel free to let us know in the comment box.