In another way round, include your EMAIL ADDRESS here to learn about the step by step process of checking KASU Admission status 2020/2021.
Candidates that took part in KASU Post UTME 2020/2021 screening exercise should have at the back of their mind that, this KASU Portal will guide you with the latest news on KASU Admission list, requirements for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Are you among those candidates asking if Kaduna State University has released the 2020/2021 Admission list? Then go straight to check if your name is among the merit list at KASU admission portal (kasu.edu.ng/admission/).
Before anything else, KASU admission news have it that, the Kaduna State University will soon release the list of successful candidates for admission into 2020/2021 academic session when fully compiled.
Meanwhile, below are some of the most FAQs about Kaduna State University admission list which includes: 1ST BATCH, 2ND BATCH, 3RD BATCH, 4TH BATCH, FINAL LIST.
- How to check KASU Admission List
- When is KASU admission list coming out
- when will KASU release admission list
- How to check KASU basic admission list
- when will KASU admission list be out
- How to check KASU Postgraduate Admission list
- Is KASU supplementary admission list out
Before you carry on, Download KASU Academic Calendar from Here to gain knowledge on how KASU 2020/2021 academic activities will be like this year.
Is KASU Admission List Out?
According to KASU Admission Portal, the Kaduna State University admission list for 2020/2021 Academic session will be coming out soon. Since the Post-UTME screening process have already commenced.
ALSO APPLY FOR UNILAG RECRUITMENT.
How to Check KASU Admission List 2020/2021
- Go to KASU admission status checking portal at uniben.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- And type in your Jamb Reg No/Application Form No and Registration Number or Applicant Id & Last name (Surname)
- Then, select if KASU Admission List Batch either 1st, Second, Third.
- Finally, Click on “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”.
Are you Successfully admitted? This is what you are suppose to do: Kindly proceed with registration exercise immediately.
According to KASU Admission Portal. Successful candidates are also advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Admission.
How to Access your KASU Admission Status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal
- Look for jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ on your web browser.
- Then, Login to your Jamb profile with your Email and Password.
- Scroll down to locate ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab and click on it.
- After that, click on “Access my Caps” Then,
- ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION!
CHECK ALSO: UNILAG Admission List
Important Note About Kaduna State University Admission List 2020/2021
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
How to Check KASU Admission Letter
- Login to https://www.kasu.edu.ng/admission/ portal
- Choose your programme type by clicking on any of the links listed at the portal;
- Click the links that shows up again to view admission letter.
- Then, finally confirm if it is your own letter.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box