KKR Small Business Builders Fund – Learn how you can apply for the ongoing $10,000 Grant to Support Small Business | KKR Small Business Builders Fund.
The KKR Small Business Builders Fund Application Portal is currently open to candidates who are willing to participate in the KKR’s COVID-19 Relief Effort, KKR Small Business Builders (SBB) aims to support entrepreneurs and their small businesses around the world.
Here, we are going to outline the basic steps that will guide you to have a successful application process on the KKR Small Business Builders Fund portal.
In case you don’t know, the KKR Small Business Builders Fund application form is free of charge.
- 1 Facts to Know About KKR Small Business Builders Funds
- 2 READ: ₦20,000 Youths Grant – Is this a Small Business Grant or a Loan?
- 3 Benefits of KKR Grants
- 4 Who is Qualified
- 5 Method of Application
Facts to Know About KKR Small Business Builders Funds
For more than 40 years, KKR has strived to build better companies and better futures for our investors. KKR believes in the power of business to drive strong economies, provide local jobs, and support thriving communities.
All big businesses were once small businesses, and while KKR’s day-to-day focus is investing in and growing large companies, it recognizes the critical importance of small businesses.
Benefits of KKR Grants
- Small businesses will have access to $10,000 grants.
- Technical support to small business owners through a range of mentoring and coaching opportunities with KKR employees.
- Connect small businesses to a network of resources and a thriving online community through partners at Hello Alice.
Who is Qualified
The person who is qualified for the KKR Small Business Builder Grants 2021, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Businesses must have between 5 and 50 employees.
- Must have less than $7 million USD in annual revenue.
- Demonstrate the need for support and a strong plan for moving forward.
- Be in good standing with the IRS or the local regulatory body.
Method of Application
If your business entity is qualified visit the official application webpage and apply for the grant and ensure to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified