₦50,000 ($139) MarketMoni Loan Application Portal is Out | GEEP 2.0 Loan Application Form. MarketMoni was the first loan product launched by GEEP.
It is a 6-month interest-free loan, starting from N50,000 ($139) for small businesses under the auspices of their cooperative societies or market associations.
This loan product has helped small business owners scale their businesses while offering them a comfortable repayment period.
- 1 Who is Eligible for the GEEP MarketMoni Loan Application Form?
- 2 How Does MarketMoni Loan Work?
- 3 How to Apply for MarketMoni Loan 2021
- 4 How do I become a Market Moni Agent?
Who is Eligible for the GEEP MarketMoni Loan Application Form?
Every nominated trader, artisan & farmer in Nigeria with a valid BVN who is a registered and accredited market association, cooperative, or trade group with a business location verified by MarketMoni agents is eligible for a GEEP loan.
How Does MarketMoni Loan Work?
Register your Association Legally
Ensure confirmation from your association, cooperative, or trade group leadership that they are registered at the State or National (CAC) level.
Make sure your association, cooperative, or trade group is registered for BOI accreditation at www.boi.ng/marketreg.
Validate your Accreditation
Your association, cooperative, or trade group should send an email to BOI at [email protected] to confirm the completion of steps 1 and 2 above and include a copy of the group’s State/National registration certificate.
Registration for Beneficiary
BOI will engage with your association, cooperative or trade group to validate the registration. MarketMoni agents will, thereafter, visit your group to register you for loan consideration.
How to Apply for MarketMoni Loan 2021
- Download the MOU Template (one per co-operative)
- Download the Excel Sheet (one per co-operative) to provide your members’ details.
- Fill out the MOU template and Excel sheet carefully with the correct information.
- Go back to this page and submit your MOU and Excel sheet via http://apply.marketmoni.com.ng/app
How do I become a Market Moni Agent?
If you wish to become a MarketMoni Agent you can apply through Trader Moni Directors in charge of their state OR Locate an existing one to give you a guide on how to go about the agent registration process
Also, you can meet the existing Trader Moni agents for further inquiries and guidance on how to apply successfully.
- Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application Form
- NMFB Commercial Loan Application Form
- GEEP Loan Application Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Login Portal
- mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc – Application Portal
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
However, should you have any questions please feel free to let us know in the comment box.