This guide is about Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020 Form Portal Application – https://mastercardfdn.org/all/scholars/
And we are going to be talking about how the Mastercard Scholarship 2019 application
process will take place right in this article.
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Form 2019/2020 Registration is very simple to APPLY.
However, I’ll want you to know that there are things you’ll really need to put under consideration .
First of all, are you really interested in Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program for Africans?
Then, if yes!
This Mastercard Scholarship Scheme 2019 guide;
is what you really need, to make an easy application process.
Because in this Mastercard Foundation Scholarship/https://mastercardfdn.org/all/scholars/
You’ll find out, how to become a Mastercard foundation scholar.
- 1 About Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020 For Africans
- 1.1 List of Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019 Partnership Universities/Institutions
- 1.2 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020 Eligibility Requirements For Graduate & Post Graduate
About Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020 For Africans
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program is for the development of Africa’s next generation leaders.
And the program allows students with promising talent but finance have been a barrier.
In that regard, this Program provides financial, social, and academic support to Scholars.
In short; the financial support includes, tuition fees, accommodation, books, and other scholastic materials.
Note: The scope of majors and degrees eligible for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program varies from institution to institution.
List of Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019 Partnership Universities/Institutions
Because of the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019 Program is implemented through the partner universities and non-governmental organizations.
The application process and decision-making are managed individually by each university. If you are interested in becoming a Scholar, you must apply through the university of your choice.
And the following below are the list of 32 partner universities:
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS).
- University of Edinburgh.
- African Leadership Academy (ALA).
- Arizona State University (ASU)
- American University of Beirut (AUB).
- Ashesi University College.
- BRAC Uganda.
- BRAC USA, Inc.
- Carnegie Mellon University Africa (CMU-Africa).
- Duke University.
- EARTH University.
- Equity Group Foundation (EGF).
- Forum for African Women Educationalists (FAWE).
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
- Leadership Effectiveness Accountability Professionalism (LEAP) Africa LTD.
- University of British Columbia (UBC).
- Makerere University.
- McGill University.
- Queen’s University.
- Sciences Po.
- Social Science Research Council.
- The Resolution Project.
- University of Abomey-Calavi.
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB).
- Stanford University.
- University of Cape Town (UCT).
- University of Gondar.
- Wellesley College.
- University of Pretoria (UP).
- University of Toronto (U of T).
APPLY HERE: PTDF Scholarship Application Portal 2019
Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020 Eligibility Requirements For Graduate & Post Graduate
Although each partner universities have their own eligibility criteria.
But, here is the general requirement that all Mastercard Foundation Scholars (applicants) we have to certify.
- Undergraduate must be 29 years old or under at the time they apply
- Graduates must be 35 years old or under at the time they apply.
- You must be academic strong
- You’ll also have to view all participating universities.
- Both Government owned and privately own universities can participate.
- You’ll also have to review the application requirements at the institution to which you are interested in applying.
- Finally you must research for each university application guidelines/contact for more information.
How to Apply For Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020 Via https://mastercardfdn.org/all/scholars/becoming-a-scholar
The bottom line:
More than 89% careersngr visitor have testified that, they got these scholarship by their strict adherence to our Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020 guidelines.
This following step by step guide below will help you make a successful application:
- Go to https://mastercardfdn.org/all/scholars/becoming-a-scholar/
But, before you apply for Mastercard Scholarship 2019:
- First of all, carefully visit the Program website of the university of your choice to learn the specific details about eligibility criteria, requirements, deadlines, and other application instructions.
- Secondly, you’ll now have to select the institution and program you want to apply to. It’s very important you note that, you can apply to more than one university. But, it takes a great deal of effort to complete an application package.
- Prepare the necessary documents to submit. Each institution requires different types of documents as part of the application process. Failing to submit a document on time will result in an incomplete application.
- And again, check if your university of choice requires the SAT and/or TOEFL or IELTS. Although they are many for international students.
- Ask for recommendation. Most universities will require reference letters. Before you apply.
Mastercard Scholarship Final Note:
- First and foremost,you’ll have to follow the application instructions on the university program. Some universities only accept online applications; some others require paper-based applications.
- And also, take note of the deadline and avoid waiting until the last day to submit your application. Check your application package to make sure that you have submitted all the required documents. Because, a late or incomplete application will not be considered for the Scholars Program.
Help someone by sharing this post.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Naf DSSC shortlisted candidates
- Navy DSSC26 Supplementary List
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Army Names of shortlisted candidates
- Custom Service Recruitment
We are not www. https://mastercardfdn.org/all/scholars/becoming-a-scholar/ that is, into the selection board f or this Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019 Process above. Please Note.
Anyways, for more updates use our comment box below and we’ll get back to you. don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck!.
For other current recruitment see below:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form
- UNICEF Recruitment in Nigeria
- BBC Recruitment World Service
- First Bank Graduate Trainee Job
- INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- JUST NOW! ECOWAS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Taxify Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Shortlisted
- NNPC Recruitment
- Dhl Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment