Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020 Ongoing Official Application Portal
This is the Latest Scholarship Application Portal at Mastercard Foundation 2020.
Are you interested in applying for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship?
If yes, then read the next subheadings.
List of Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020 Partnership Universities/Institutions
Because of the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020 Program is implemented through the partner universities and non-governmental organizations.
The application process and decision-making are managed individually by each university. If you are interested in becoming a Scholar, you must apply through the university of your choice.
And the following below are the list of 32 partner universities:
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS).
- University of Edinburgh.
- African Leadership Academy (ALA).
- Arizona State University (ASU)
- American University of Beirut (AUB).
- Ashesi University College.
- BRAC Uganda.
- BRAC USA, Inc.
- Carnegie Mellon University Africa (CMU-Africa).
- Duke University.
- EARTH University.
- Equity Group Foundation (EGF).
- Forum for African Women Educationalists (FAWE).
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
- Leadership Effectiveness Accountability Professionalism (LEAP) Africa LTD.
- University of British Columbia (UBC).
- Makerere University.
- McGill University.
- Queen’s University.
- Sciences Po.
- Social Science Research Council.
- The Resolution Project.
- University of Abomey-Calavi.
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB).
- Stanford University.
- University of Cape Town (UCT).
- University of Gondar.
- Wellesley College.
- University of Pretoria (UP).
- University of Toronto (U of T).
APPLY HERE: PTDF Scholarship
Requirements for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020
Although each partner universities have their own eligibility criteria.
But, here is the general requirement that all Mastercard Foundation Scholars (applicants) we have to certify.
- Undergraduate must be 29 years old or under at the time they apply
- Graduates must be 35 years old or under at the time they apply.
- You must be academic strong
- You’ll also have to view all participating universities.
- Both Government owned and privately own universities can participate.
- You’ll also have to review the application requirements at the institution to which you are interested in applying.
- Finally you must research for each university application guidelines/contact for more information.
APPLY NOW: NNPC/Total Scholarship
How to Apply For Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020
To apply for this scholarship this is what you have to do.
Secondly, complete the Online Application Form and Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms.
But, before you apply for Mastercard Scholarship:
- First of all, carefully visit the Program website of the university of your choice to learn the specific details about eligibility criteria, requirements, deadlines, and other application instructions.
- Secondly, you’ll now have to select the institution and program you want to apply to. It’s very important you note that, you can apply to more than one university. But, it takes a great deal of effort to complete an application package.
- Prepare the necessary documents to submit. Each institution requires different types of documents as part of the application process. Failing to submit a document on time will result in an incomplete application.
- And again, check if your university of choice requires the SAT and/or TOEFL or IELTS. Although they are many for international students.
- Ask for recommendation. Most universities will require reference letters. Before you apply.
APPLY HERE: Federal Scholarship Board (BEA) Scholarship
Important Note About Mastercard Scholarship
- First and foremost,you’ll have to follow the application instructions on the university program. Some universities only accept online applications; some others require paper-based applications.
- And also, take note of the deadline and avoid waiting until the last day to submit your application. Check your application package to make sure that you have submitted all the required documents. Because, a late or incomplete application will not be considered for the Scholars Program.
Help someone by sharing this post.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
- NNPC-Total Scholarship
- TechAdvance Recruitment
- Management First Recruitment
- BEA Scholarship
- BEA Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC Recruitment
- TaRL Africa Recruitment
- University of Benin Recruitment
- Center for Civilians in Conflict (CIVIC) Recruitment
- Vitotek Systems Limited Recruitment
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the scholarship registration program.